Adding to my previous sale, this week’s sale features great characters from two of Akamatsu Ken’s series, Love Hina (ラブひな) and Negima!: Magister Negi Magi (魔法先生ネギま!), also known as Mahou Sensei Negima.
There are some incredibly old and rare cold cast figures in this group that have never even been displayed! They’re almost a decade old and were released before PVC figures became the norm. Cold cast figures are more fragile than PVCs but this also means they aren’t prone to leaning. They also tend to be a bit heavier and cost way more than PVCs of comparable scale. Since figure collecting wasn’t very popular back then, you’ll be hard pressed to find this many older pieces in one place, especially at such a discount!
Prices are always negotiable — you may be surprised at what I’ll accept! Offer low to get the best deal; offer high to make sure it’s yours.
There are multiple parts to this sale; be sure to scroll down!
I remembered I had these cool bags after I took the main photo. :p
These box-bottom tote-style bags are pretty roomy, as you can see from the ruler next to them! The one on the right is slightly smaller than the one on the left, but they are both around 17 inches tall by 12-1/2 inches wide and 4-1/2 inches deep. You can certainly fit Tama-chan in there if you wanted to! ^^
Here are the backs of the bags. They’re a little bit dusty, but they haven’t been used. I don’t think they’ve even been fully opened! Be sure to specify whether you want the one on the left (“Books”) or the one on the right (“Seasons”). $10 each.
This Konno Mitsune Summer Beach Collection Vol.2 (Love Hina) figure from SEGA is $15 (Displayed, box damaged).
From left to right, top to bottom (NISB = New in Sealed Box; NIB = New in Box/Bag [manufacturer did not seal the box or bag may have been opened but item is unused]):
• Narusegawa Naru – SkyLuv Project (Love Hina): Kaiyodo Epoch $SOLD (NISB)
• Aoyama Motoko – SkyLuv Project (Love Hina): Kaiyodo Epoch $SOLD (NISB)
• Maehara Shinobu – SkyLuv Project (Love Hina): Kaiyodo Epoch $SOLD (NISB)
ROWS 2A & 2B:
• Narusegawa Naru – 1/8 Bath Towel Ver. (Love Hina): Epoch $75 (NIB)
• Kaolla Su (Love Hina): King Records $20 (NISB, includes R2 DVD)
• Maehara Shinobu (Love Hina): King Records $20 (NISB, includes R2 DVD)
• Maehara Shinobu – 1/8 Bath Towel Ver. (Love Hina): Epoch $75 (NIB)
• Narusegawa Naru – 1/6 Plain Clothes Ver. (Love Hina): Epoch $SOLD (NIB, discounted due to eye defect; see pictures below)
• Aoyama Motoko – 1/6 Plain Clothes Ver. (Love Hina): Epoch $SOLD (NIB)
• Sasaki Makie – Seifuku Ver. (Mahou Sensei Negima): Konami $40 (NISB)
• Konno Mitsune – SkyLuv Project (Love Hina): Kaiyodo Epoch $SOLD, SEE TERMS BELOW (NISB)
• Otohime Mutsumi – SkyLuv Project (Love Hina): Kaiyodo Epoch $SOLD (NISB)
• Kaolla Su and Sarah McDougal – SkyLuv Project (Love Hina): Kaiyodo Epoch $SOLD (NISB)
ROWS 5A & 5B:
• Shinobu, Motoko, Sarah, Kaolla (Love Hina): Translucent Pencil Board $5 (NIB)
• Mitsune (“Kitsune”), Motoko, Naru, Kaolla, Shinobu (Love Hina): Translucent Pencil Board $5 (NIB)
• Negima Cell Phone Swing Straps/Charms (Negima!: Magister Negi Magi): Movic $5 EACH (NIB)
Man, that’s a lot of stuff! @_@ Here are some selected close-ups and details:
As noted above, there is an issue with the 1/6 scale Naru’s eye. While the figure hasn’t been displayed, I did buy her from a store and I guess they opened all their figures to check for damage (like I said, cold casts are pretty fragile). I decided to take a peek too, which is how I noticed in the first place.
You can see her left eye has some kind of chip. It’s probably an easy fix, but I don’t have that kind of skill. OTL
Here are the two Love Hina DVD/figure sets. They are both brand-new and sealed, but they are Region 2 (Japan)! Make sure you have a multi-region DVD player/computer if you want to watch them, and remember that they likely won’t have any subtitles.
This is the full and complete Love Hina SkyLuv Project action figure set from Epoch! I haven’t played with them, but apparently you can do some pretty awesome things with them, like swap heads with figmas!
Here are the terms for Kitsune (Konno Mitsune): She’s my waifu from Love Hina, and she looks especially hnnnng-tastic here! I don’t really want to let her go, so I will only sell her if you buy the entire set of SkyLuv Project figures. Please do not ask to buy her separately!
These are the two pencil boards (shitajiki). They’re translucent, and the squares you see in the lower left corner of each are the price stickers and whatnot that are on the back of the bags (not the boards).
These are some cool phone straps from Mahou Sensei Negima by Movic! I’m not too familiar with all the characters, so I hope I got their IDs right. ^^ This is a complete set of five (Styles A through E).
Type A Cell Phone Strap features Kagurazaka Asuna.
Type B Cell Phone Strap has Konoe Konoka.
Type C Cell Phone Strap with Nodoka Miyazaki.
Type D Cell Phone Strap’s Evangeline A.K. McDowell seems to be the only one without a musical instrument!
Type E Cell Phone Strap has Setsuna Sakurazaki.
And, just because you can’t really see in the group shot, here’s a better picture of Sasaki Makie by Konami, also from Mahou Sensei Negima.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, requests for additional photos, etc. And please be sure to read the info below. Thanks!
General information for all sales:
1. The complete sales listing will be put up on WordPress and announced on Twitter. If you’re on LiveJournal (I haven’t been, lol) there should be a page with my Tweets. The next day, anime figures/goods will be listed in My Figure Collection’s User Sales thread and on figure.fm.
2. Sales are generally first come, first served — Subscribe or Follow for best results! xD Your request time is determined by when the Comment/Direct Message/Private Message notification hits my Inbox. Exceptions are made for multiple items bought, higher offers, previous buyers, local pick-ups, and blog Followers ( ♥ ). People who waste my time will be blacklisted ( </3 ).
3. All prices are in US Dollars. Prices are negotiable. Cash accepted for local pick-up in Los Angeles only; PayPal accepted for all others. PayPal fees and shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer. I ship worldwide via USPS and UPS.
4. All items sold as-is and all sales final. I answer all correspondence and own a camera — it's not my fault if you fail to do your own due diligence. 😉 Contact me by Comment or Direct/Private Message. E-mail is acceptable if you already have my address, but there are enough other ways to contact me that I will not be posting it.