Switching things up a bit and getting back to the original point of this blog, which is figures! Haven’t had a sale in quite some time and these items are taking up a lot of space, so here we go!
This sale is comprised of Type-Moon characters!
Prices are always negotiable — you may be surprised at what I’ll accept! Offer low to get the best deal; offer high to make sure it’s yours.
From left to right, top to bottom (NISB = New in Sealed Box; NIB = New in Box [manufacturer did not seal the box]):
• Tohsaka Rin Revoltech Fräulein Series No. 002 (Fate/Stay Night): Kaiyodo (Like New) $SOLD
• Arcueid Brunestud (Melty Blood): Sol International (NISB) $45
• Hisui (Melty Blood): Sol International (NISB) $SOLD
• Saber Alter Black Dress Ver. (Fate/Hollow Ataraxia): Alter (NISB) $SOLD
• Saber (Fate/Hollow Ataraxia): Alter (NISB) $SOLD
• Saber New Costume Ver. (Fate/Hollow Ataraxia): Kotobukiya (Displayed, box damaged) $SOLD
• Kaleido Ruby Magical Girl Ver. (Fate/Hollow Ataraxia): Good Smile Company (NISB) $SOLD
• Caren Ortensia Prologue Ver. (Fate/Hollow Ataraxia): Good Smile Company (NISB) $75
• Saber Kyuujitsu Ver. (Fate/Hollow Ataraxia): Good Smile Company (NISB) $75
• Saber (Fate/Stay Night): Dengeki-Hime Pin Badge (Opened for photo) $5
• Sakura (Fate/Stay Night): Dengeki-Hime Pin Badge (Opened for photo) $5
• Rin (Fate/Stay Night): Dengeki-Hime Pin Badge (Opened for photo) $5
According to the boxes for the pin badges, I believe they each came with successive issues of Dengeki-Hime. I bought the pins by themselves so I cannot confirm. Here are some shots of the actual pin badges:
Saber looking fierce.
Sakura looking scared.
Rin looking angry, lol.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, requests for additional photos, etc. And please be sure to read the info below. Thanks!
General information for all sales:
1. The complete sales listing will be put up on WordPress and announced on Twitter. If you’re on LiveJournal (I haven’t been, lol) there should be a page with my Tweets. The next day, anime figures/goods will be listed in My Figure Collection’s User Sales thread and on figure.fm.
2. Sales are generally first come, first served — Subscribe or Follow for best results! xD Your request time is determined by when the Comment/Direct Message/Private Message notification hits my Inbox. Exceptions are made for multiple items bought, higher offers, previous buyers, local pick-ups, and blog Followers ( ♥ ). People who waste my time will be blacklisted ( </3 ).
3. All prices are in US Dollars. Prices are negotiable. Cash accepted for local pick-up in Los Angeles only; PayPal accepted for all others. PayPal fees and shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer. I ship worldwide via USPS and UPS.
4. All items sold as-is and all sales final. I answer all correspondence and own a camera — it's not my fault if you fail to do your own due diligence. 😉 Contact me by Comment or Direct/Private Message. E-mail is acceptable if you already have my address, but there are enough other ways to contact me that I will not be posting it.