Items from this sales post have been regrouped into more recent sales. Check them out here!
As promised, here is my first sale listing! I'll try to give each batch a theme, but no guarantees as I don't know where everything is and I'm putting these up as I pull them from storage. xD
This sale's theme is (Mostly) Male Figures! There are a few female/asexual figures in here, but for the most part, these are dudes. That should make some of you very happy. ^_^
Prices are always negotiable — you may be surprised at what I’ll accept! Offer low to get the best deal; offer high to make sure it’s yours.
From left to right, top to bottom (NISB = New in Sealed Box; NIB = New in Box [manufacturer did not seal the box]):
• King Mickey (Kingdom Hearts II): Play Arts (NISB) $40
• Woodspock (Peanuts x Star Trek): Funko (NIB) $25
• Capt. Snoopy (Peanuts x Star Trek): Funko (NIB) $25
• DekaBaseRobo (Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger/Power Rangers S.P.D.): Model Kit 2 (NISB) $4
• Jack Skellington & Zero (The Nightmare Before Christmas): Sci-Fi Revoltech 017 (NIB) $SOLD
• Ryuk/Ryuuk (Death Note): Nendoroid 11 (NISB) $SOLD
• Shima Tetsuo (Akira): Alpha (Box Opened) $HOLD
• Pee-Wee Herman (Pee-Wee’s Playhouse): Herman World (He talks! Batteries still work!) (NISB) $60
• Scattorshot, Repugnus & Ransack GTS (TransFormers): Hasbro (NISB) $20
• Donald Duck (Disney): Unknown manufacturer (Displayed, No Box) $5
• Batman & Harley Quinn (Batman: The Animated Series): Ron Lee (Displayed, No Box) $250
• Jun/Jyun (Doko Demo Issho): Revoltech 048 (NISB) $20
• Dodoria (Dragon Ball Z): Bandai Deformation Freeza Edition trading figure (NIB) $4
• Jimmy (Gang King): Organic Hobby trading figure (New, No Box) $4
• Seras Victoria (Hellsing): Yamato (actual color is darker than this entry) (NISB) $25
• Alucard (Hellsing): Yamato (Color Variant Limited Edition) (NISB) $25
• Nami, Robin, and Tonytony Chopper (One Piece): Can Badges (Nami x2) (NIB) and Wrist Strap/Bracelet (Not Worn, No Box) $2.50 each or buy all 4 Badges and the Strap for $9
Whew! Here are some close-ups of the things you won’t find on MFC (except for Pee-Wee, you can see him pretty good in the main pic):
Woodstock as Spock (with ears and eyebrows!) and Snoopy as Kirk. San Diego Comic-Con 2007 Exclusives (Each Limited to 480 Pieces). $25 each.
If you look at the full-sized photo, the black streak in front of Snoopy’s face is actually on the window. There is, however, a white spot on the tip of his nose, so it’s possible that paint rubbed off his nose onto the window. :<
Front and back of the small model kit (#2 of 2) that forms half of DekaBaseRobo from Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger (aka Power Rangers S.P.D.). Includes candy (which has already expired :< ).
Three-pack of Autobots Scattorshot and Repugnus, and Decepticon Ransack GTS.
An unknown Donald Duck poseable figure. Old, dirty, and a bit tacky to the touch. Many stray marks and some paint damage. :<
A sculpture by Ron Lee, Limited to 500 Pieces. Weighs a crapton due to the marble base, which is signed “Ron ©96”. It’s a bit dusty from being displayed and there are two defects. The first is on Batman’s cape as seen below:
Shot above used no flash. Shot below used flash.
The second defect is on the rooftop of the bank:
The sculpture is pewter underneath, so only the upper paint layer has been damaged in both cases.
These two are in the MFC database. On the right is Dodoria from Dragon Ball Z; he also includes some kind of candy which has prolly expired. The one on the right is Jimmy from the manga Gang King.
Can Badges of Nami, Robin, Tonytony Chopper, and another Nami from a different run. Also a Wrist Strap/Bracelet with the words “One Piece” and the One Piece Jolly Roger (wearing Luffy’s hat) embossed on the front and an “X” printed on the back. Prefer to sell together if possible; $2.50 each or $9 for all five pieces.
This sale will run through 11:59PM PDT on Sunday, 27 March 2011. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, requests for additional photos, etc. And please be sure to read the info below. Thanks!
General information for all sales:
1. The complete sales listing will be put up on WordPress and announced on Twitter and LiveJournal. The next day, anime figures/goods will be listed in My Figure Collection’s User Sales thread and the Anime Hunting Ground page on Facebook. On the third day, anime figures/goods will be listed on figure.fm’s Classifieds section.
2. Sales run for about 2 weeks, after which time unsold items will be given to friends or donated to charity for the tax write-off. Some may find their way to eBay, but most won’t. If they do, I’ll be sure to let you know. 😉
3. Sales are generally first come, first served — Subscribe or Follow for best results! xD Your request time is determined by when the Comment/Direct Message/Private Message notification hits my Inbox. Exceptions are made for multiple items bought, higher offers, previous buyers, local pick-ups, and Friends/Comrades/Subscribers/Followers ( ♥ ). People who waste my time will be blacklisted (</3 ).
4. All prices are in US Dollars and all times/dates are PDT. Prices are negotiable. Cash accepted for local pick-up in Los Angeles only; PayPal accepted for all others. PayPal fees and shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer. I ship worldwide via USPS and UPS.
5. All items sold as-is and all sales final. I answer all correspondence and own a camera — it’s not my fault if you fail to do your own due diligence. 😉 Contact me by Comment or Direct/Private Message. E-mail is acceptable if you already have it, but there are enough other ways to contact me that I will not be posting it.